Beginning May 14, 2018, our refuse service was outsourced to ARS Refuse Service, Inc., a locally owned family business from Archbold, Ohio.
Refuse Outsourcing Summary:
- Collection Day: Mondays (with some holiday exceptions)
- Refuse carts have a black lid, recycle carts have a yellow lid.
- Place your bagged refuse in carts (lid closed)
- Added Service: weekly curbside recycling pickup
- All recycling placed into one cart – no more sorting!
- NO plastic bags
- Monthly fee is $11.49 (starting with the water bill mailed June 1, 2018)
- Unlimited curbside pickups for 2018 (see General Clean Up Guidelines for what’s accepted):
- February 2, 2019
- May 4, 2019
- August 3, 2019
- November 2, 2019
- At any time, large items can be disposed of by coordinating directly with ARS (see Bulk Item Pricing)
- If you previously placed refuse containers in an alley, please place them at the curb in front of your residence starting May 14.
- Place your refuse and recycling carts curbside no later than 7:00 am the day of collection (not earlier than 6 pm the day prior)
Please contact Village staff (419.877.5383) with any questions at all—we’re happy to help!