Stormwater Pollution Prevention
Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWP3) Submittal Requirements
The TMACOG Stormwater Coalition provides a forum for local governments to address drainage, erosion, stormwater pollution, and stormwater management regulations on a cooperative, watershed basis. During 2015, members worked collaboratively to develop a regional construction site plan submittal process that reflects the OEPA construction general permit plan and will simplify plan reviews. This process and the required documentation listed below have been adopted by many jurisdictions in the area.
Effective February 21, 2016, the Village of Whitehouse will require that the following documents are included with site plan submittals.
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWP3) Submittal Cover Sheet & SWP3 Contact List
- Contractor Contact Sheet and Certification Form for each contractor
- One (1) copy of complete SWP3 (plan sheets, documents, forms, etc)
- One (1) copy of completed Ohio EPA SWP3 Checklist
- One (1) copy of storm drainage, sediment settling pond, and post construction storm water quality calculations
- One (1) copy of BMP maintenance agreement with long-term maintenance plan
- Digital copy (PDF) of all items submitted
The Village of Whitehouse also requires that the site contractor meet with site plan reviewers for a SWP3 Review Pre-Construction Meeting five (5) days prior to beginning construction. This meeting can be scheduled by calling Mike Melnyk at 419-213-2860 or emailing email@example.com.
Information about these requirements and electronic forms can be found on the Village of Whitehouse website at www.whitehouseoh.gov. Click here for copies of Stormwater Pollution Prevention Factsheets.
The following jurisdictions have adopted the Stormwater Coalition standardized process for construction site plan submittals. The list will be updated as additional jurisdictions begin implementing the standardized review process. For the most current list, visit www.tmacog.org/storc/swp3.htm.