Flu Shot ClinicAugust 16, 2017
Roesler Photography Exhibit at Village hallAugust 21, 2017
Safe driving tips during the eclipse:
- Don’t stop along the interstate or park on the shoulder during the event.
- Exit the highway to a safe location to view and/or photograph the eclipse.
- Don’t take photographs while driving.
- Don’t try to wear opaque eclipse glasses while operating a vehicle.
- Turn your headlights on — do not rely on your automatic headlights.
- Watch out for pedestrians along smaller roads.
- Prepare for extra congestion.
- Avoid travel during the eclipse or in the area of the main path if you can.